umi – universal-meassurement-interface
Universal measurement interface for diagnosis of mobile machines
umi offers the possibility to transfer sensor val-ues to the CAN bus. These values can be mixed via two CAN interfaces with data of the machine. In this way it is possible, for example, to record an external speed sensor with valve values and the motor speed via J1939.
This means that external sensors can be integrat-ed into recording of the measurement or data logging and, for example, displayed as a plot.
- Easy connection to the machine
- 16 configurable measurement channels
- Facilitates diagnosis during service assign-ments
- Optimisation of final testing and commission-ing of machines
- Wide range of sensors and extensive accessories facilitate installation of the meas-urement technology
Using WMT map, the data can be viewed live or evaluated later. Current, voltage and frequency sensors can be connected to umi.