Our service and product portfolio contains solutions that have been tried and tested in practice in the fields of software, telemetry, electrics and hydraulics.
As a company with its own forestry vehicles, we know the practical requirements and peculiarities at first hand. We integrate this understanding directly into the development process, thereby producing practi-cal products for practical use.
We set new standards through investments in research, permanent further training of our employees and our own developments. It is part of our philosophy to remain at the cutting edge of technology at all times.
We welcome new challenges and will gladly help you with new developments.
Complex forestry machines from Weiß Holzentrind-ung have been in use for 40 years. The resultant experience, the tasks that had to be solved and the challenges that we had to face determine our daily work. More than 20 years ago, we still produced the first programmable controls ourselves and automated the first functions in the machines. We use this back-ground for our customers and implement projects in such a way that all participants benefit.
We realise our enthusiasm for technology, coupled with the necessary instinct for which trends add value to mobile machines, in our products and services.
We have advanced test possibilities, version manage-ment and project management to a very high level by investing in test benches and software. The develop-ment of simulation models for the machines opens up new possibilities to further improve the quality of the software and to simplify development, commis-sioning and service.
Respectful and familiar interaction with our em-ployees has long been a matter of course at Weiss Mobiltechnik. The high motivation and flexibility of our employees are the basis for our understanding of service.
When developing complex software, we rely on high-quality and state-of-the-art hardware. There-fore, close contact to our suppliers and cooperation based on partnership are an important basis of our work.
- 1978 Foundation of forestry company with mobile debarking machines
- Own machines modernised in the mid-90s
- 1994 Deployment of four mobile debarking machines: all repairs, improvements and modifications carried out in-house
- 2000 First use of mobile controllers
- 2002 Development of truck debarking machine with CAN bus system
- 2003 The first machine is built
- 2004 Steady further development focussing on electronics, hydraulics and mechanical engineering
- 2005 The company “Björn Weiss Steuerungstechnik” is founded
- 2010 Renamed to “Weiss Mobiltechnik GmbH”
- 2012 Development of an efficient hydraulic system
- 2013 Remote maintenance for mobile machines